Torna Indietro   Forum di cucina di GnamGnam > La nostra brigata di cucina > Aiuto per l'utilizzo del forum

Rispondi
Strumenti Discussione Modalità Visualizzazione
Non Letto 06/07/20, 05:34   #1 (permalink)
Lavapiatti

Predefinito There is got to be better approach to weight it so that greater

I believe they need to Mut 20 coins completely update Legends. No, Jessie Tuggle and Darnell Dockett aren't legends that should be on the exact same tier as Alan Page and Brian Urlacher. Give me dozens of players on the Dockett grade and call them throwbacks. Now that will be a lot of fun. Think EA should invest in obtaining the rights to more and more gamers who would give a nostalgia kick. Save legends for the Hall of Famers. They should do the following each. You pay to upgrade to their card the same way you do. This way we never have to wait for a player to acquire up a power, each player gets all team chems, and you would still use excellent players. Each card has some value in this manner.

Defenders should be affected by stamina. In case a LB (who must all have their rate reduced greatly) runs round the field twice and 25 yards backwards on a drama, he ought to be worthless another play. It ought to matter, play by play. There ought to be upgrading and downgrading. You click to do it Should you wan power down a participant and it does the whole thing, maybe not 80 clicks to do every step. You choose a spot downgrade or to up to and that is completed. I like the idea. Volume upgrading would be an issue because how would you handle PUP's vs. cards on your binder vs. cards you have to buy.

The power up thought would not be required if they retained physical chems such as they did last year where any card can get them. Physical chem needs to go away. It be better if both were gone. The idea of powerups being a cheap way to get a underpowered version of the best players was kind of cool but it's only useful early on in the year I'd rather them simply scrap up the power system together with training. The way powerups are now it is just a wealthy get wealthier type situation, powering up players is extremely expensive and it forces a dedication into particular players losing the flexibility of altering your team up at will. I believe it should be, you have the capacity to bypass any card with training and powering down them provides a 100% yield and costs nothing that manner it makes it so players who can't get millions of coins may actually build a group.

In general requirement brackets were a thing in Maddens. People would just put bronzes because their starters as well as their regular guys as copies to tank their general. It is not perfect, but it's much better than what it was in years past.Could be repaired by counting all players to weight OVR certain it would be harder to get your OVR upward but if it intended for better matchmaking I am sure people might make that trade.Then my entire would be counted much lower than it really is because I have silver and gold copies. This occurred in elderly Maddens, it wasn't better.

There is got to be better approach to weight it so that greater OVR players increase the OVR far more than players below a certain threshold regardless of where they are. There is always a way to balance the weighting. The system may be better. I don't care how great you are at Madden if you do not invest some time into grinding coins or merely buying packs you're at a severe disadvantage. OVR brackets if done correctly would result in a more balanced game. At the moment the H2H system is pay to acquire your either paying with your money or with your time that you invested grinding innumerable hours and the one left handed their pocket wins in the buy Madden nfl 20 coins end.
Nanlina è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Rispondi

Strumenti Discussione
Modalità Visualizzazione